    I lose the network though both computers can still access internet. I have IP
    ranges configured in setup. What config is needed to get this working. Any
    help would be greatly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubnkgRw==?=, Mar 3, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubnkgRw==?=

    Steve P Guest

    I have a similar setup and wasn't able to connect to my Linksys print
    server. I changed the Trend firewall security level setting from medium to
    low and everything works.

    Steve

    Steve P, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Steve

    Thanks for the input. I finally solved this yesterday with a hint from one
    of the other wireless problems. What I had to do was simply install
    additional print and file serving functions to each computer and reboot. I
    opened up the properties of wireless connection, clicked on install and under
    services was this additional option. Worked like a treat.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubnkgRw==?=, Mar 4, 2005