    each other? I reinstall Trend after my install of XP 64 and it doensn't
    appear to be working. I can not access it. Any ideas would be great.

    Thanks, Mark

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBE?=, Aug 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBE?=

    John Barnes Guest

    If you are talking about Trend Micro A/V it is not compatible. See many
    postings below about A/V products that work on x64.

    John Barnes, Aug 21, 2005

  3. No, it's not compatible. Trend have said they are working on a 64-bit
    version, but I'd be surprised if we see one before the end of the year. Try
    Avast, NOD32, or one of the others mentioned here.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 21, 2005
  4. Here are some alternative AntiVirus solutions for XP Pro x64:
    Avast

    The free one from Avast:

    http://www.nod32.com/download/download.htm
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 21, 2005
  5. Also, eTrust AV 7.1 from CA (not to be confused with EZTrust which does not
    work). It is certified by CA for XP Pro x64.

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 22, 2005