    1. Advertising

  1. Max Quordlepleen

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Max Quordlepleen wrote:

    Fortunately, I heard that there's at least ONE tree in Brooklyn.. But I
    think that's just a myth.

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Oct 30, 2003
  3. Max Quordlepleen

    Gil Guest

    Gil, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Max Quordlepleen

    trout Guest

    trout, Oct 31, 2003
  5. trout wrote:

    > Max Quordlepleen wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/63/33641.html

    > A tree slipped drugs into my orange juice, then stole my car and ran
    > over my dog.

    Sooo... your Car-ma ran over your dog-ma?

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Oct 31, 2003
  6. Max Quordlepleen

    trout Guest

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >
    >> Max Quordlepleen wrote:
    >>

    >>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/63/33641.html

    >> A tree slipped drugs into my orange juice, then stole my car and
    >> ran over my dog.

    > Sooo... your Car-ma ran over your dog-ma?

    No; just the car. Ma's got an alibi. It happened on a Tuesday, when
    she fulfills the terms of her Community Service sentence, by ignoring
    shy people.
    --
    "And we had the dog's Ma stuffed a few years back. Her glass eyes follow
    you around the room, though; so we leave her on the porch to scare-off

    trout, Oct 31, 2003