Treasure Trooper

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by curtisdulmadge@gmail.com, Jul 6, 2006.

  1. Guest

    what you do here is you complete simple surveys and offers, some
    require a credit card, but i just do all the free ones :D

    its easy to do, you just register and do the offers, then click the
    "done" button when you have completed it to what the instructions say,
    here is the website if you want to check it out

    www.treasuretrooper.com/111524

    this is how the payment works: say in june you made 60$, then on the
    15th of next month, so on july 15th you would get your money. they send
    a check in the mail so yes, you have to provide your correct address,
    not a fake one (dont worry they dont spam you with shit) and you will
    get a check in the mail from them and you can cash it like any other
    check.

    so far, i have been doing this thing for 2 months and i have been payed
    $156.50 total. its easy money and only takes about half an hour a day
    if your really keen on it, but usually 10 minutes is fine. on their
    forums i ha ve heard that people are making like $200+ i hope i can get
    that much in the future. im pretty close.

    once again, if you are interested in signing up, here is where you go:
    www.treasuretrooper.com/111524

    , Jul 6, 2006

  2. Roy G Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > what you do here is you complete simple surveys and offers, some
    > require a credit card, but i just do all the free ones :D
    >
    > its easy to do, you just register and do the offers, then click the
    > "done" button when you have completed it to what the instructions say,
    > here is the website if you want to check it out
    >
    > this is how the payment works: say in june you made 60$, then on the
    > 15th of next month, so on july 15th you would get your money. they send
    > a check in the mail so yes, you have to provide your correct address,
    > not a fake one (dont worry they dont spam you with shit) and you will
    > get a check in the mail from them and you can cash it like any other
    > check.
    >
    > so far, i have been doing this thing for 2 months and i have been payed
    > $156.50 total. its easy money and only takes about half an hour a day
    > if your really keen on it, but usually 10 minutes is fine. on their
    > forums i ha ve heard that people are making like $200+ i hope i can get
    > that much in the future. im pretty close.
    >
    > once again, if you are interested in signing up, here is where you go:

    Yeh Sure. Pie in the sky when you die.

    I noticed that you still manage to put your reference number on both of the
    links. So why else would you do that, if it was not to get more money for
    successfully Spamming another MUG onto that site.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 6, 2006