Treasure Trooper

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by curtisdulmadge@gmail.com, Jul 4, 2006.

  1. Guest

    what you do here is you complete simple surveys and offers, some
    require a credit card, but i just do all the free ones :D

    its easy to do, you just register and do the offers, then click the
    "done" button when you have completed it to what the instructions say,
    here is the website if you want to check it out

    www.treasuretrooper.com/111524 (copy and paste into browser

    this is how the payment works: say in june you made 60$, then on the
    15th of next month, so on july 15th you would get your money. they send
    a check in the mail so yes, you have to provide your correct address,
    not a fake one (dont worry they dont spam you with shit) and you will
    get a check in the mail from them and you can cash it like any other
    check.

    so far, i have been doing this thing for 2 months and i have been payed
    $156.50 total. its easy money and only takes about half an hour a day
    if your really keen on it, but usually 10 minutes is fine. on their
    forums i ha ve heard that people are making like $200+ i hope i can get
    that much in the future. im pretty close.

    once again, if you are interested in signing up, here is where you go:
    www.treasuretrooper.com/111524 (copy and paste into your browser)

    , Jul 4, 2006

  2. Roy G Guest

    SPAM IDIOT CROOK

    <> wrote in message
    > what you do here is you complete simple surveys and offers

    Another Money for Nothing Fairytale from another Spamming Idiot, who is
    hoping to get paid when we use his reference number.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Guest

    Re: SPAM IDIOT CROOK

    Roy G wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > what you do here is you complete simple surveys and offers

    > Another Money for Nothing Fairytale from another Spamming Idiot, who is
    > hoping to get paid when we use his reference number.
    >
    > Roy G

    You're probably right, but I've been doing surveys with the most
    reputable companies I could find out about on the web and in my two
    months I'm at about $40--hardly another income but an easy $40 that
    uses the time I'm online anyway just looking for something to do.

    Pinecone Research, Global Research, Greenfield, Your2Cents, ACOP: So
    far just survey offers and no spam...and Pinecone's $5 checks show up
    in the mail 3-4 days after you do their survey. Greenfield is just
    contest entries and I haven't won anything yet from them but apparently
    people do.

    For some such a tiny bit of $ wouldn't be worth the time, I understand.

    , Jul 6, 2006