    When travelling abroad, I wonder if you need a native battery charger for
    your Canon PowerShot 400 that is specific for the power outlet of the
    country you are visiting?

    John123, Nov 16, 2003

  2. John123

    DHB Guest

    John123,
    don't know 1st hand about the Canon PowerShot S400 battery
    charger but most digital cameras & camcorders have auto switching inputs.
    If the S400 is 1 of them it should be printed on the bottom of the charger
    itself "100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.".

    If this is the case then all you will need are plug adapters that you
    should be able to get at Radio Shack. Can't fit a round peg in a square
    hole or more accurately if your coming from the US to the Europe, it might
    be that you can't fit a rectangular pegs in round holes!

    Good luck, might wish to take a spare battery & memory card(s) too so
    that you don't have all your eggs in 1 basket.

    Respectfully, DHB

    DHB, Nov 16, 2003