    Can someone tell me how to change it back to NOT removing the emails?

    PS: Tools/Options/advance/office-disk space is NOT checked.....

    Thank you so much!!!!!!
    Stephen Blakley, Jul 30, 2007

  2. Stephen Blakley wrote:
    > All of a sudden when I leave my email program, Thunderbird, it removes
    > all the emails in my trash folder.
    >
    > I SWEAR I DID NOT DO ANYTHING! (GRIN)
    >
    > Can someone tell me how to change it back to NOT removing the emails?
    >
    > PS: Tools/Options/advance/office-disk space is NOT checked.....
    >
    > Thank you so much!!!!!!

    do you have any message filters moving them there.

    Also, check your junk filters. Maybe its moving them there,
    too.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 30, 2007

  3. Stephen Blakley

    Doug G Guest

    Stephen Blakley wrote:
    > All of a sudden when I leave my email program, Thunderbird, it removes
    > all the emails in my trash folder.
    >
    > I SWEAR I DID NOT DO ANYTHING! (GRIN)
    >
    > Can someone tell me how to change it back to NOT removing the emails?
    >
    > PS: Tools/Options/advance/office-disk space is NOT checked.....
    >
    > Thank you so much!!!!!!

    Is the "Empty Trash on Exit" box check marked in Tools > Account
    Settings > <your_account_name> > Server Settings?
    Doug G, Jul 30, 2007
  4. RIGHT YOU ARE DOUG G! Thank you so much!

    Stephen Blakley, Jul 30, 2007
  5. I had somehow set the "empty trash on exit" and I don't know how.
    Thanks for your input Peter Potamus, the Purple Hippo!

    Stephen Blakley, Jul 30, 2007