Transport clients pots lines over voip

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by fiskit, Mar 7, 2006.

  1. fiskit

    fiskit Guest

    I am looking to help my clients by transporting pots lines to their
    locations via VoIP.

    A client will order pots lines from the telephone company under their
    name and have the service install address as our office. From our
    office, we will convert the pots lines into voip and transport to the
    clients office where they will have a voip box convert back to pots.

    The only issue I see with this is E911. The two things I thought of
    would be to have the telephone company enter in their office address
    into the 911 database or at the clients office, have their phone system
    route 911 calls to local pots lines.

    Has anyone done this before? The VoIP stuff I have all figured out,
    it's just the legality of things.

    FISK Internet Services
    Brian Fisk
    President