    equipment/software would I need?

    Thanks in advance

    Chris
    Chris Macnamara, Jul 21, 2006

  2. Chris Macnamara

    Billy

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2006
    Messages:
    12
    HP sells a wireless T.V. tuner card but it runs with the new PCI-Express style slots, rather than a regular pci slot, your problem is close to mine, I have a new HP laptop that only has pci-e and cannot find an aircard or even an adapter to run in it, never thought I'd be ahead of the time, heck the American HP site thats where I saw the card,
    Billy, Jul 24, 2006