    came in English but our computer is "translating" it into French. What
    command is making nearly all directions appear in French, even when
    prepared in English, and how can I reverse it? Thanks in advance.
    Howard Sage, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Howard Sage

    Wizard Guest

    Reinstall the software and this time make sure you choose ENGLISH.

    Wizard, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Howard Sage

    Howard Sage Guest

    There was no option during the installation process to choose *any*
    language. The problem seems to original in what was installed or
    selected in the computer *before* purchasing this software. Any
    suggestions?

    Howard Sage, Nov 16, 2004