    before you pick up the camera.
    http://photographygtue.blogspot.com/

    , May 5, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: ebook advertisement

    wrote:

    from the site.

    "You see I’m extremely focused on giving you what you have been
    looking for all this time; I’m not interested in keeping your money it
    if you can't use the ebook. I’d much rather you love what you get and
    pay happily knowing you got a fantastic deal. At $37.97 it is!"

    --
    Paul (Hey man wake up and smell the concrete)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, May 5, 2006