    there some folder I can copy and paste?

    I'm looking for an equivalent to the "printmig" tool that microsoft puts out
    for moving printers.

    =?Utf-8?B?TW91bnRhaW4gTmV0d29ya3M=?=, May 3, 2006

  2. Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Configuring a Laptop (or any computer) to connect to more than one Network.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#fewtcp-ip
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Mountain Networks" <Mountain > wrote in
    message news:...

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 4, 2006

  3. Re: Transferring Wireless Networks from an old laptop to a new lap

    Hi Jack:

    What you are referring to is an APIPA address configuration. This is not
    what I'm talking about.

    If you are like me, you take your laptop to a lot of hotspots and client
    sites. Over time, you build up a list of these "preferredwireless networks."
    You find this list of networks in the "Preferred Networks" section of your
    wireless LAN properties.

    Over the years, I've built up a list of over 50 preferred networks. Places
    like 105NORTH and many other SSIDs which are stored in my computer. It is
    this list of preferred networks which I want to transfer. APIPA won't help
    with that.

    Thanks...

    =?Utf-8?B?TW91bnRhaW4gTmV0d29ya3M=?=, May 4, 2006