    that's about as far as it goes.

    Raelene
    xxx
    Raelene, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Raelene

    Orion Guest

    Try opening windows explorer (assuming that you are using windows). Then
    with your camera connected to your computer go to your camera folder and
    expand all of the folders. Find your video file, highlight it and
    right-click then select "copy". Then go to the folder on your hard drive
    where you would like to store the file, highlight it and right-click then
    select paste.

    --
    All statements made by me are of my own personal opinion and do not reflect
    on any organization.

    "Raelene" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Just playing with the new camera.
    >
    > I've 'transferred' a pic but for the life of me can't transfer the video.
    >
    > Any secrets? Camera/software is supposedly working (green light flashing)

    but

    Orion, Oct 18, 2004