    Thanks!

    David Emerling
    Memphis, TN

    David Emerling, Sep 23, 2007

  2. David Emerling wrote:
    > How can I transfer all my filters that I have configured with
    > Thunderbird on one computer to another? Is there a single file where all
    > this information is stored? If so, what is its name?
    >
    > Also, can I transfer all the Baynesian learning (spam) from one computer
    > to another without having the new computer "learn" everything from scratch?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > David Emerling
    > Memphis, TN

    the name of the filter is msgFilterRules.dat and there is
    one in each of your email accounts, which is located in your
    TB profile.

    as for the spam file, its called training.dat, and it too is
    located in each of your email accounts, which is located in
    your TB profile.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 23, 2007