    Does anybody have any clues?

    Rich L.

    , Jan 22, 2006

  2. Jim Townsend Guest

    wrote:

    > I am trying to transfer RAW files from my Canon d10 to Photoshop (or
    > anywhere on my PC), but I can not seem to do this. I have tried the
    > new photoshop plugin, but alas no luck.
    >
    > Does anybody have any clues?

    I don't quite follow you...

    Are you having trouble -transferring- the files from your camera
    to the computer, or are you having trouble -opening- them with
    Photoshop ?

    Have you downloaded and installed the Camera Raw plugin for
    Photoshop ?

    http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html

    Jim Townsend, Jan 22, 2006

  3. Steve Guest

    Use the Canon EOS Viewer software that come with the camera to transfer from
    camera to PC.

    Then download and install the latest RAW plug-in for Photoshop.

    Then use Photoshop to open the RAW files.

    Steve, Jan 22, 2006