Transferring picture to phone?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, May 7, 2005.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hello.

    I have a Samsung V200 and EasyGPRS 2.1.8.

    I want to transfer a jpg picture to my phone to send in a picture
    message. I have already changed it to the correct size of 128x128.

    When I transfer it to my phone, I can not select it as a picture to
    send via picture messaging. The only options are to select a Photo,
    or a Picture. The photos are empty as I have not taken any with my
    camera-phone. The pictures only contain pictures other people have
    sent to me.

    I can only find the jpg picture I transferred to the phone by going to
    phone settings, my settings and then wallpaper. It is listed in their,
    but the extension has been changed to .icn, and the only thing it
    allows me to do is select is as the wallpaper for my phone.

    This really sucks. Can anyone help? How do I transfer to phone so I
    can select it for a picture message?

    Thanks

    John

    John, May 7, 2005

  2. John

    Robert Baer Guest

    John wrote:

    > Hello.
    >
    > I have a Samsung V200 and EasyGPRS 2.1.8.
    >
    > I want to transfer a jpg picture to my phone to send in a picture
    > message. I have already changed it to the correct size of 128x128.
    >
    > When I transfer it to my phone, I can not select it as a picture to
    > send via picture messaging. The only options are to select a Photo,
    > or a Picture. The photos are empty as I have not taken any with my
    > camera-phone. The pictures only contain pictures other people have
    > sent to me.
    >
    > I can only find the jpg picture I transferred to the phone by going to
    > phone settings, my settings and then wallpaper. It is listed in their,
    > but the extension has been changed to .icn, and the only thing it
    > allows me to do is select is as the wallpaper for my phone.
    >
    > This really sucks. Can anyone help? How do I transfer to phone so I
    > can select it for a picture message?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John

    So e-mail it to your phone.

    Robert Baer, May 8, 2005

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Sun, 08 May 2005 08:14:59 GMT, A strange species called Robert Baer
    <> wrote:

    >John wrote:
    >
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> I have a Samsung V200 and EasyGPRS 2.1.8.
    >>
    >> I want to transfer a jpg picture to my phone to send in a picture
    >> message. I have already changed it to the correct size of 128x128.
    >>
    >> When I transfer it to my phone, I can not select it as a picture to
    >> send via picture messaging. The only options are to select a Photo,
    >> or a Picture. The photos are empty as I have not taken any with my
    >> camera-phone. The pictures only contain pictures other people have
    >> sent to me.
    >>
    >> I can only find the jpg picture I transferred to the phone by going to
    >> phone settings, my settings and then wallpaper. It is listed in their,
    >> but the extension has been changed to .icn, and the only thing it
    >> allows me to do is select is as the wallpaper for my phone.
    >>
    >> This really sucks. Can anyone help? How do I transfer to phone so I
    >> can select it for a picture message?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> John
    >>

    > So e-mail it to your phone.

    How can I do that? What is the email address of my phone? I didn't
    know it had one?

    John

    John, May 8, 2005