    yearly purchase required) to another website, without losing
    resolution. Can I do this, or do I have to upload from hard drive again?

    , Oct 24, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    wrote:

    > I'd like to transfer my foto albums from the Kodak website (minimum
    > yearly purchase required) to another website, without losing
    > resolution. Can I do this, or do I have to upload from hard drive again?

    I don't use the service but I don't see why not, unless they display
    your pics in reduced quality or you click on a thumbnail by mistake
    :O) Easy test, right click on an image on the website and save it to
    your computer, check size and quality there.

    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Paul Heslop, Oct 24, 2006

  3. wrote:
    > I'd like to transfer my foto albums from the Kodak website (minimum
    > yearly purchase required) to another website, without losing
    > resolution. Can I do this, or do I have to upload from hard drive again?

    A direct website to website transfer would require control of both the
    servers. Unless you have that control you're going to have to upload again.

    The "losing resolution" part of your question doesn't seem relevant,
    which makes me think either I, or you, don't quite understand your
    question. :eek:)

    Derek Fountain, Oct 24, 2006
  4. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > I'd like to transfer my foto albums from the Kodak website (minimum
    > yearly purchase required) to another website, without losing
    > resolution. Can I do this, or do I have to upload from hard drive again?

    Do you have the originals at home?

    Stewy, Oct 24, 2006
  5. Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Frisbee,

    Kodak offers the feature of allowing full res downloads to those that are
    premium members. The feature costs $25 dollars and offers you a web site as
    well for the same amount of money. Once a premium member, you can download
    any of your images at full res.

    Sorry you are moving to another site. If there is anything I can help you
    understand, let me know.

    Talk to you soon,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company