    just rebuilt my old WinMe machine and now run 2000. with Office 2000.

    I still have all of my old files on the original drive (running 2
    drives). How do I transfer my accounts, rules, and address book?

    mvccerase, Dec 31, 2003

  2. mvccerase

    °Mike° Guest

    OL2000: (CW) How to Back Up, Restore, or Move Outlook Data
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=195719

    Complete Clone Backup OE
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

    OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express
    Blocked Senders List and Other Mail Rules

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:59:08 -0500, in
    <>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance