    computer. I still have until August before I have to renew it.Will I have a
    problem installing it to the new computer because it is now on this
    computer? any advise would be appreciated...Thanks

    mary Jo L, Dec 31, 2004

  2. mary Jo L

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "mary Jo L" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    |I bought a new computer and want to put my Mcafee virus program on the new
    | computer. I still have until August before I have to renew it.Will I have
    | problem installing it to the new computer because it is now on this
    | computer? any advise would be appreciated...Thanks

    That may depend on the version, but I don't think there should be any
    problems. If you have the CD, install it, re-register it with the same
    name/email etc. as the previous install. If you use the McAfee.com "online"
    versions you will have to log in to your account at the McAfee web site
    (click on "my account" - top right corner) and you will see your version,
    the renewal date, etc., plus a link to download and reinstall.

    Toolman Tim, Dec 31, 2004