Transferring Limewire to Another Computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Hurricane1000, Nov 21, 2006.

  1. Is there a way I can transfer my Limewire to another computer without
    re-registering? Thanks.

    Hurricane1000, Nov 21, 2006

  2. "Hurricane1000" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there a way I can transfer my Limewire to another computer without
    > re-registering? Thanks.

    Have yu tried copyinig it accross?

    Qatar Airlines Passanger, Nov 21, 2006

  3. Qatar Airlines Passanger wrote:
    > "Hurricane1000" <> wrote in message
    > > Is there a way I can transfer my Limewire to another computer without
    > > re-registering? Thanks.

    > Have yu tried copyinig it accross?

    I have no idea how to do that.

    Hurricane1000, Nov 21, 2006
  4. Hurricane1000

    Joe Bloggs Guest

    > Qatar Airlines Passanger wrote:
    >> "Hurricane1000" <> wrote in message
    >> > Is there a way I can transfer my Limewire to another computer without
    >> > re-registering? Thanks.

    >> Have yu tried copyinig it accross?
    >> >

    > I have no idea how to do that.

    Well just copy the folder it is in.

    You could burn it to a cd to do that.
    Or but the old drive in as a slave

    What do you mean *exactly* anyway.
    Why dont you just download it and log in as the same user or whatever?

    Joe Bloggs, Nov 22, 2006