    There must be a way to do this, but I'm at my wits end. Any help will be
    appreciated.

    Big John

    Big John, Dec 26, 2007

  2. Big John

    pjp Guest

    You can use either your camera or a card reader for this. Have the camera
    connect as a "Mass Storage Device", e.g. it shows a removable drive icon in
    Explorer. A card reader should appear the same "removable ..." when properly
    installed. Then it's just a matter of dragging and dropping the pics onto
    the "removable storage device".same way as moving/copying any other file
    from one folder to another. Note there's possibly some restirctions on both
    the size and format (jpg, bmp etc.) of the pictures. Manual for frame should
    state if so.

    pjp, Dec 26, 2007

  3. Big John

    Cynicor Guest

    Big John wrote:
    > I got a new "Digital Frame" for Christmas and my wife immediately wants
    > to put some photos I have on my computer on to an SD Card so we can use
    > them in the digital frame. I've been through everything I have and can't
    > find anything on the subject. I'm running Windows XP on a Dell computer,
    > have Picasa, PSP, HP4180 printer, Canon SD 550 camera.

    For the digital frame I got my mom, you just plug it into the computer
    and each of the card readers shows up as a drive. Have you tried
    plugging in the frame and doing a direct transfer?

    Cynicor, Dec 26, 2007
  4. Big John

    ray Guest

    On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 02:32:48 +0000, Big John wrote:

    > I got a new "Digital Frame" for Christmas and my wife immediately wants
    > to put some photos I have on my computer on to an SD Card so we can use
    > them in the digital frame. I've been through everything I have and can't
    > find anything on the subject. I'm running Windows XP on a Dell computer,
    > have Picasa, PSP, HP4180 printer, Canon SD 550 camera.
    >
    > There must be a way to do this, but I'm at my wits end. Any help will be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Big John

    mount; copy; unmount.

    ray, Dec 26, 2007
  5. Big John

    Bob Williams Guest

    Big John wrote:
    > I got a new "Digital Frame" for Christmas and my wife immediately wants
    > to put some photos I have on my computer on to an SD Card so we can use
    > them in the digital frame. I've been through everything I have and can't
    > find anything on the subject. I'm running Windows XP on a Dell computer,
    > have Picasa, PSP, HP4180 printer, Canon SD 550 camera.
    >
    > There must be a way to do this, but I'm at my wits end. Any help will be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Big John

    Probably the easiest way to do this is to open the Folder with the
    pictures you want to copy to the SD card.
    Select the images you want to copy, and press EDIT > COPY.
    Insert a clean SD card.
    (You may automatically get a prompt to open the SD drive ).
    If not, then double click to MY COMPUTER > SD Drive.
    Open the SD drive and press EDIT > PASTE......Voila!
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Dec 26, 2007