Transferring From Old e-mail Provider Account To A New One (different provider): Any Way To ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert11, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Robert11

    Robert11 Guest

    Hello:

    This is one of those questions I have a feeling that I know the answer
    to already, but thought it would be worth asking anyway.

    I am considering switching my dial up Earthlink internet service to Comcast
    Broadband.

    I assume Comcast will be providing me with a new e-mail account name.

    is there any practical way of:

    -still using the Earthlink e-mail account name ?

    -having mail with the old Earthlink account name sent automatically to new
    Comcast e-mail account ?

    -forwarding from old, to new ?

    -etc.

    much thanks,