    can no longer transfer files.
    Can someone please tell me how to transfer files between the computers?
    Thanks..

    =?Utf-8?B?THVja3kxMw==?=, Sep 5, 2005

  2. I suggest you make new network shares.
    Look in Windows XP Help and Support using the search words 'sharing files'
    and you will find guides to tell you how to do it.
    --
    Greenstead

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZW5zdGVhZA==?=, Sep 5, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?THVja3kxMw==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    As indicated by Greenstead make sure that the Shares are set, and then the
    easiest way would be to Map the computers hard drives and use Windows
    Explorer and similar program: http://www.ezlan.net/faq#map

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Sep 6, 2005