    and i would like to transfer all of them to the new hdd.
    I'm using XP Home.
    Thanks.

    berksposter, Jan 10, 2004

  2. berksposter

    °Mike° Guest

    Complete Clone Backup OE
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

    OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express
    Blocked Senders List and Other Mail Rules

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:55:40 -0000, in
    <iDSLb.68$>
    berksposter scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004

  3. berksposter

    Harrison Guest

    Copy the dbx files over to the new installation.

    Harrison, Jan 10, 2004
  4. berksposter

    SLP Guest

    > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:55:40 -0000, in
    > <iDSLb.68$>
    > berksposter scrawled:
    >
    > >Hi i am about to install a new hdd. What is the best way to transfer the
    > >emails in all my oe folders to the new hdd. I have several email accounts
    > >and i would like to transfer all of them to the new hdd.
    > >I'm using XP Home.
    > >Thanks.

    This program does a pretty good job of backing up and restoring OE files:

    http://download.com.com/3000-2369-10208763.html

    SLP

    SLP, Jan 10, 2004
  5. berksposter

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:17:49 -0000, in
    <btp52m$re3$>
    SLP scrawled:

    >> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:55:40 -0000, in
    >> <iDSLb.68$>
    >> berksposter scrawled:
    >>
    >> >Hi i am about to install a new hdd. What is the best way to transfer the
    >> >emails in all my oe folders to the new hdd. I have several email accounts
    >> >and i would like to transfer all of them to the new hdd.
    >> >I'm using XP Home.
    >> >Thanks.
    >> >

    >This program does a pretty good job of backing up and restoring OE files:
    >
    >http://download.com.com/3000-2369-10208763.html
    >
    >SLP

    Why are you telling me?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004
  6. berksposter

    SLP Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:17:49 -0000, in
    >> >> >

    > >This program does a pretty good job of backing up and restoring OE files:
    > >
    > >http://download.com.com/3000-2369-10208763.html
    > >
    > >SLP

    > Why are you telling me?

    Were you not supposed to know?

    SLP

    SLP, Jan 10, 2004
  7. berksposter

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:28:02 -0000, in
    <btp96k$5i8$>
    SLP scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:17:49 -0000, in
    >>> >> >

    >> >This program does a pretty good job of backing up and restoring OE files:
    >> >
    >> >http://download.com.com/3000-2369-10208763.html
    >> >
    >> >SLP

    >> Why are you telling me?
    >>

    >Were you not supposed to know?