    My new PC is Medion but its keyboard is not showing any lights like the
    other when you put the keyboard to Cap letters. Any suggestion please?

    Rajinder
    Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Win98SE.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt <> wrote in message
    <TIlBf.108807$>...

    > Hi,.

    Hey, stranger. Remember me?

    > I have bought a new PC with XP and my old PC has Win09SE.

    I've got Jews at my table.

    > Now, if I want to transfer data from my old PC to new, what is the
    > best way please?

    I'll help all I can. Tell me more.

    > My new PC is Medion but its keyboard is not showing any lights like
    > the other when you put the keyboard to Cap letters.

    It's a good place to stay healthy.

    > Any suggestion please? Rajinder.

    Get fucked.

    --
    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt

    PC Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have bought a new PC with XP and my old PC has Win09SE.
    >
    > Now, if I want to transfer data from my old PC to new, what is the best
    > way please?
    >
    > My new PC is Medion but its keyboard is not showing any lights like the
    > other when you put the keyboard to Cap letters. Any suggestion please?
    >
    > Rajinder

    "Windows 09SE" don't remember that one, perhaps you mean '98SE'

    Best way to transfer data PC > PC, connect via Local Area Network (LAN) use
    crossover cable if no hub/switch.

    "not showing lights" depends on the keyboard, my wireless one doesn't show
    any either.
    Otherwise it may be faulty if it is a 'standard' wired keyboard.

    P.
    PC, Jan 24, 2006
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt

    Duane Arnold Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have bought a new PC with XP and my old PC has Win09SE.
    >
    > Now, if I want to transfer data from my old PC to new, what is the best
    > way please?
    >
    > My new PC is Medion but its keyboard is not showing any lights like the
    > other when you put the keyboard to Cap letters. Any suggestion please?

    Whatever my double is telling you, you should go with it as it makes total
    sense to me, even if I have not read what my double has posted. :)

    This NG has lunatics in it that will just about do anything. I am not
    surprised about K-Man opps that K-Hen-Mammy posting as me. That's the only
    way the *hen* can get a *nut* or lay an egg. :)

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2006
  6. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: How can I profit from my body?

    <RfmBf.2663$>...

    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2006
  7. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: I got a little time to watch you act a *fool* in the wind K-Hen-Mammy.

    <g>
    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2006
  8. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Guy Confused About Guys

    <RnmBf.2668$>...

    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2006
  9. Hi,

    It is a wireless keyboard. So, it shows no lights.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt, Jan 24, 2006
  10. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt

    PC Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > It is a wireless keyboard. So, it shows no lights.

    snip

    Not unexpected, running even 1 LED on a wireless keyboard is likely to
    reduce the battery life to a relatively short time compared to no leds.
    (If you want the maths assuming 1500mA / hour batteries & 10ma LED draw =
    flat batteries in 150 hours)
    If the drivers have been installed you should see an icon pop up in the
    system tray bottom right when you press the 'Caps Lock' key.

    P.
    PC, Jan 24, 2006
  11. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt

    Budweiser Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have bought a new PC with XP and my old PC has Win09SE.
    >
    > Now, if I want to transfer data from my old PC to new, what is the
    > best way please?
    >
    > My new PC is Medion but its keyboard is not showing any lights like
    > the other when you put the keyboard to Cap letters. Any suggestion
    > please?
    >
    > Rajinder

    Easiest way---install original drive as a slave in your new
    box,copy/paste,drag/drop or whatever the required data to the new drive.
    when data is transfered,format the old drive---hey presto more storage.
    Note-- you will not be able to transfer progs in this way unless you
    have the complete setup.exe and related files available ---easier to
    reload them from the original discs
    Budweiser, Jan 24, 2006
  12. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    --
    My mother was a curry-stinkin' tramp.
    Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt, Jan 24, 2006
  13. Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt

    Plato Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    > My new PC is Medion but its keyboard is not showing any lights like the
    > other when you put the keyboard to Cap letters. Any suggestion please?

    Perhaps using a standard keyboard will help. ie NOT a USB keyboard.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jan 25, 2006