    information on this task.

    Regards,

    Treb the nag (again)
    Treb, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Treb

    Boomer Guest

    "Treb" <> wrote in
    news:SM7yb.526459$9l5.273938@pd7tw2no:

    > Please repost the correct procedure to transfer a blocked senders
    > and/or your current e-mail messages list from one PC to another.
    >
    > OS - XP
    >
    > Mail Client - Outlook Express
    >
    > I know it involves the registry so I would appreciate the link or
    > information on this task.

    Here's a link that you can use to lookup past messages:
    http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

    --
    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun
    Boomer, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Treb

    °Mike° Guest

    Complete Clone Backup OE
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

    OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express Blocked
    Senders List and Other Mail Rules

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:59:30 GMT, in
    <SM7yb.526459$9l5.273938@pd7tw2no>
    Treb scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Treb

    Treb Guest

    Gracias............

    You da man.............

    Treb

    Treb, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Treb

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:12:56 GMT, in
    <sZ7yb.520411$6C4.23919@pd7tw1no>
    Treb scrawled:

    °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003
  6. Treb

    Treb Guest

    "Treb" <> wrote in message
    > Please repost the correct procedure to transfer a blocked senders and/or
    > your current e-mail messages list from one PC to another.
    >
    > OS - XP
    >
    > Mail Client - Outlook Express
    >
    > I know it involves the registry so I would appreciate the link or
    > information on this task.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Treb the nag (again)

    All the advice in this thread was excellent.

    Especially backing up and storing your Blocked Senders File.

    IT WORKS!

    Gracias you brain heads................

    Treb the Nag..................
    Treb, Nov 30, 2003