    bookmarks there already.

    Thanks

    Dan

    Dan, Feb 2, 2007

  2. Dan

    Ed Mullen Guest

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Migrating_settings_to_a_new_profile

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 2, 2007

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    > Dan wrote:
    >> I'm running FF 1.5.0.9 on a dual boot pc (have tried 2.0.0.1 numerous
    >> times on 2 machines/4 partitons, STILL can't get it to quit that bloody
    >> "restore session" business). Just installed 1.5.0.9 on this machine's
    >> 2nd instance of XP pro. I would like to transfer ALL passwords,
    >> extentions, etc from the initial install to this one. What is the best
    >> way to do this? I have the bookmarks there already.

    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Migrating_settings_to_a_new_profile

    Thanks Ed, I knew it could be done & I've done it before, but forgot the
    details!

    Dan

    Dan, Feb 2, 2007
  4. Dan

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Dan wrote:
    > "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    >> Dan wrote:
    >>> I'm running FF 1.5.0.9 on a dual boot pc (have tried 2.0.0.1 numerous
    >>> times on 2 machines/4 partitons, STILL can't get it to quit that bloody
    >>> "restore session" business). Just installed 1.5.0.9 on this machine's
    >>> 2nd instance of XP pro. I would like to transfer ALL passwords,
    >>> extentions, etc from the initial install to this one. What is the best
    >>> way to do this? I have the bookmarks there already.

    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Migrating_settings_to_a_new_profile
    >>

    > Thanks Ed, I knew it could be done & I've done it before, but forgot the
    > details!

    No problem. I suffer the same affliction. It's kind of funny but
    that's actually what led me to build my Mozilla pages. I wanted a place
    to put such "stuff" so I could find it later. All I did was go to my
    site at: http://mozilla.edmullen.net and using the Mozilla menu - Setup
    - Profile & Backups and there was the link I copied and sent here. ;-)

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 2, 2007