    them by hand one at a time !!!!!

    My thanks in advance for any constuctive advice.

    , Feb 7, 2008

  2. Guest

    Re: Transfering Yahoo Address Book contacts to Outlook ExpressAddress Book.

    On Feb 7, 7:24 pm, wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >          As the heading says can anyone tell me if there is a way to
    > transfer all of my Contacts and their details in my Yahoo Address Book
    > over to the Address Book in Outlook Express ?
    >    Any Help appreciated as this is doing my head in, I have almost
    > 1,000 contacts to move over and I do not fancy having to sit and input
    > them by hand one at a time !!!!!
    >
    >                 My thanks in advance for any constuctive advice.

    Its ok everyone, I think Ive got it ! you export it to a csv file and
    save it to the harddrive and then you import it from there into
    Outlook, Eureka !!!!!
    Ok ! I know Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I got there
    in the end. ; 0)

    , Feb 7, 2008

  3. Wilson Guest

    Re: Transfering Yahoo Address Book contacts to Outlook Express AddressBook.

    sometime in the recent past posted this:
    > On Feb 7, 7:24 pm, wrote:
    >> Hi All,
    >> As the heading says can anyone tell me if there is a way to
    >> transfer all of my Contacts and their details in my Yahoo Address Book
    >> over to the Address Book in Outlook Express ?
    >> Any Help appreciated as this is doing my head in, I have almost
    >> 1,000 contacts to move over and I do not fancy having to sit and input
    >> them by hand one at a time !!!!!
    >>
    >> My thanks in advance for any constuctive advice.

    > Its ok everyone, I think Ive got it ! you export it to a csv file and
    > save it to the harddrive and then you import it from there into
    > Outlook, Eureka !!!!!
    > Ok ! I know Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I got there
    > in the end. ; 0)

    OK. Outlook is a step up from Yahoo, sort of, but now we've got to
    get you to try Thunderbird and when you're ready to step back from
    IE, try Firefox.

    --
    Wilson N45 W67

    Wilson, Feb 8, 2008