  1. IM USING WINDOWS MESSENGER ON MY DESKTOP IN PHILADELPHIA. HOW CAN I TRANSFER
    FILES TO MY LITTLE BROTHER'S LAPTOP IF HE'S USING A WIRELESS NETWORK IN
    CALIFORNIA?
    =?Utf-8?B?TUFMQlhOWQ==?=, Apr 14, 2006

  2. If you both have access to the internet, have him use Windows Messenger as
    well and send the files through that. It does not matter if he's on a
    wireless or wired network, as long as his router is configured to allow
    Windows Messenger you can use it to send files.

    Hope this helps,

    --
    Louis Vitiello Jr.
    ------------------------------

    Louis Vitiello Jr., Apr 14, 2006

  3. thanks louis. now for the hard question.
    my brother and i can use instant messenger but only to send text. how do we
    configure it to send files also? he's not using a router he using a wi-fi
    hotspot.he siad (linksys) is the network hes using.
    im really new to wi-fi tech, so break it down in english terms. thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TUFMQlhOWQ==?=, Apr 14, 2006
  4. What's wrong with e-mail?
    =?Utf-8?B?TW9uc3RlcmRvZw==?=, Apr 15, 2006
  5. to time consuming to send 1 or 2 files at a time

    =?Utf-8?B?TUFMQlhOWQ==?=, Apr 15, 2006