    files from this drive to My documents ( drive c) How can I send them back to
    the external drive? also when I close my documents I get the message,
    explorer has performed an illegal..etc anyone know why?

    Auntie Clokwize, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Auntie Clokwize

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Auntie Clokwize" <> wrote in
    news:cihpdv$ogu$:

    > I recently installed an external 40gb hard drive, I have transferred
    > some files from this drive to My documents ( drive c) How can I send
    > them back to the external drive?

    I would think you would start Explorer and do a CUT of the files from one
    Drive/directory and Paste them to the other Drive/dirctory. Drive meaning
    <c> to <d> since you should be able to see everything with Explorer.

    also when I close my documents I get
    > the message, explorer has performed an illegal..etc anyone know why?

    Well, I am sure there is more to the message than that and you'll need to
    post what the message is saying.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Sep 18, 2004