    Does anyone know how to do this ?

    TIA

    Ray

    Ray, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Ray

    Ron Martell Guest

    Ray <> wrote:

    >Am running WinXP and have my 120Gig. HD set up in
    >4 partitions with one Primary partition for the OS.
    >Would like to copy my WinXP OS over to another
    >partition for a backup. Have not had any success.
    >Does anyone know how to do this ?

    Use Norton Ghost from Symantec, Drive Copy from Power Quest, or Image
    for Windows from www.bootitng.com

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Ray

    Ray Guest

    On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 05:08:32 GMT, Ron Martell <>
    wrote:

    >Ray <> wrote:
    >

    >>Am running WinXP and have my 120Gig. HD set up in
    >>4 partitions with one Primary partition for the OS.
    >>Would like to copy my WinXP OS over to another
    >>partition for a backup. Have not had any success.
    >>Does anyone know how to do this ?
    >>

    >Use Norton Ghost from Symantec, Drive Copy from Power Quest, or Image
    >for Windows from www.bootitng.com
    >
    >Good luck
    >

    >Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada

    Thanks, Ron. Appreciate your response. Image for windows looks
    promising.

    Again, thank you.

    Ray

    Ray, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Ray

    Ron Martell Guest

    Ray <> wrote:

    >Thanks, Ron. Appreciate your response. Image for windows looks
    >promising.
    >
    >Again, thank you.

    If you are considering Image for Windows then you might also want to
    consider the full BootIt Next Generation package which includes the
    imaging. That would also give you a Boot Manager and a first class
    partitioning utility.

    Ron Martell, Nov 18, 2003