    Boris

    --
    Die janze Richtung passt mir nich!! Kaiser Wilhelm II.
    Boris Gerlach, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Boris Gerlach

    Jedi Fans Guest

    On 09/11/05 17:19, Boris Gerlach scribbled:
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm using Suse Linux 9.1 with Mozilla 1.7.2 for mail and newsgroup
    >
    > Now I will new Install Suse Linux 10.0. I don't want to upgrade.
    > It will be a complete new installation.
    > How can I save my data? Is it enough to save the local folder to
    > an CD Rom and to paste it back into the new browser?
    > (firefox, thunderbird, netscape, mozilla, konqueror or whatever).
    > Is there a howto available?
    >
    > Regards
    > Boris

    Google for "mozilla profile backup" without quotes

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SUSE Linux 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 RC1, Mozilla
    Jedi Fans, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Jedi Fans schrieb:
    > On 09/11/05 17:19, Boris Gerlach scribbled:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I'm using Suse Linux 9.1 with Mozilla 1.7.2 for mail and newsgroup
    >>
    >> Now I will new Install Suse Linux 10.0. I don't want to upgrade.
    >> It will be a complete new installation.
    >> How can I save my data? Is it enough to save the local folder to
    >> an CD Rom and to paste it back into the new browser?
    >> (firefox, thunderbird, netscape, mozilla, konqueror or whatever).
    >> Is there a howto available?
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Boris
    >>

    > Google for "mozilla profile backup" without quotes

    The switch is done. It was only a Problem of chmod.
    I had to change the rights of all folders.

    Thanx.

    BGE
    Boris Gerlach, Nov 15, 2005