    working fine. I have a few files larger than 1.4 mb that I need to transfer.
    Can I connect a hard drive from an old win98 os to a new xp machine as a
    slave? Are there any compatibility issues?

    almannon, Feb 28, 2005

  2. almannon

    Plato Guest

    almannon wrote:

    > The only removable media on the old machine is a floppy. It has a USB port
    > but I have been unable to get it to recognize my Sandisk flash drive. I have
    > already transferred several smaller files with the floppy and they are
    > working fine. I have a few files larger than 1.4 mb that I need to transfer.
    > Can I connect a hard drive from an old win98 os to a new xp machine as a
    > slave? Are there any compatibility issues?

    The first flash drive I got in order for it to work in win98SE you had
    to download a driver from the maker of the stick. It didnt even have a
    driver for 98 first edition.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Feb 28, 2005

  3. almannon

    Spajky Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:57:37 GMT, "almannon" <>
    wrote:

    >The only removable media on the old machine is a floppy. . I have
    >already transferred several smaller files with the floppy and they are
    >working fine. I have a few files larger than 1.4 mb that I need to transfer.

    SplitFile Shell Extension program to split file to multiple FDs
    --
    Regards , SPAJKY ®
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

    Spajky, Feb 28, 2005