    Can anyone please help?

    Thanks,

    Paul
    Paul, Nov 23, 2008

  2. Paul

    Guest

    Paul <> wrote:

    >Hi everyone,
    >
    >I've got a Nokia E71 which has wi-fi built in. My laptop also has wi-
    >fi.
    >I'd like to know if theres any way to transfer files between the two
    >using wi-fi.
    >Can anyone please help?

    I humbly recommend that you peruse that literature that was supplied
    with your fine purchase!
    --

    Fish Story
    http://www.jeffbridges.com/fish.html

  3. Paul

    The Samurai Guest

    On Nov 23, 4:39 pm, Paul <> wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I've got a Nokia E71 which has wi-fi built in. My laptop also has wi-
    > fi.
    > I'd like to know if theres any way to transfer files between the two
    > using wi-fi.
    > Can anyone please help?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Paul

    To be able to transfer through Wifi you will need to have a wireless
    network and have file sharing enabled. that way you will be able to
    see your mobile in the my network places icon on your desktop. that is
    how i do it between my wireless devices anyways. or you could use
    bluetooth.
    The Samurai, Nov 24, 2008
  4. Paul

    dhingra_nitin

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Paul, I have Nokia E72 and I also want to do the same thing as you i.e. transfer files from Laptop to Mobile using Wi-fi.
    did you get any Solution??
    dhingra_nitin, Aug 3, 2010