    one DVD. I've tried Nero and Movie Factory but both seems cannot do the
    work. Any idea.
    , Sep 16, 2006

  2. Ken Maltby Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there any good application or shareware that I can transfer my 16:9
    > formatted 8cm DVD (from Sony camcorder) to full sized DVD? I just need
    > a simply utility that can save the video to 12cm DVD without any fancy
    > editing. It's best to be able to combine a few mini DVD together onto
    > one DVD. I've tried Nero and Movie Factory but both seems cannot do the
    > work. Any idea.

    TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6 (TDA) has an "Add DVD video"
    button. You can keep using it to add to a DVD project until
    you fill up the disk. The best way to do it is click on the blue
    "Add new track..." text between your mini-DVDs so that they
    will be separate titles/tracks in your new combined DVD.

    http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/download/tda16.html

    for the free demo.

    Luck;
    Ken
    Ken Maltby, Sep 16, 2006

  3. Peter Guest

    Hi
    You can use the software TMPGEnc DVD Author to do this.
    Unfortunately its not a freeware but it supports 16:9 and ac3 audio, I
    assume that your camcorder uses both of them.
    Regards
    Peter

    Peter, Sep 22, 2006