    like to be able to verify his/her MS qualifications. Can
    this be done? And what info about the person do I need
    to access their transcript.
    GLenn V, Apr 28, 2004

  2. GLenn V

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "GLenn V" <> wrote in message
    news:5abf01c42d51$6312e4c0$...
    > I know as an MCSA I can see my own transcript. But we
    > are looking at hiring an other administrator and I would
    > like to be able to verify his/her MS qualifications. Can
    > this be done? And what info about the person do I need
    > to access their transcript.

    FAQ #342. Please google this group for the answer to your question.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004

  3. GLenn V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "GLenn V" <> wrote in news:5abf01c42d51
    $6312e4c0$:

    > I know as an MCSA I can see my own transcript. But we
    > are looking at hiring an other administrator and I would
    > like to be able to verify his/her MS qualifications. Can
    > this be done? And what info about the person do I need
    > to access their transcript.

    have the person sit in front of a pc with you and make them log into the
    MCP web site.

    btw - are you able to call a university and ask if a person graduated and
    in what major/minor without them knowing? just curious?

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 28, 2004
  4. Yes, you are able to contact schools and verify attendance and graduation.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Have them print a copy
    =?Utf-8?B?cmVn?=, Apr 29, 2004
  6. GLenn V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Sartan Dragonbane" <> wrote in

    > Yes, you are able to contact schools and verify attendance and
    > graduation.

    kewl. i did not know that.

    Rowdy Yates
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 29, 2004