    as passed!

    Cheers

    Ant

    Ant, May 20, 2004

  2. Ant

    Guest Guest

    yes yes it is

    Guest, May 20, 2004

  3. Ant

    Neil Guest

    "Ant" <> wrote in news:faed01c43e67
    $44f83f90$:

    > I passed an exam last Monday (17th). It hasnt appeared on
    > my transcript yet. I havent emailed them yet as it says
    > wait at least 2 weeks.. Just wondering if this is normal,
    > as all the other five exams I passed appeared within 2
    > days! i checked on the VUE website and they have me down
    > as passed!
    >

    > Cheers
    >
    > Ant

    depending on the exam (Beta or not) and whether the US is on holiday, I
    usually see tehm in a couple of days. I have had (on the non-beta test)
    some take up to a week but never more than this for it to appear on the
    transcript. I would check in next Tuesday (after the US memorial Day) and
    if it's not there fire one off to

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 20, 2004
  4. me too i passed my 070-320 at 16 may 2004 till now i missed it in my transcript
    i dont konw why!!!!!!!
    if u know what hapend please send me an email:

    =?Utf-8?B?YXltYW4=?=, May 24, 2004
  5. Ant

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?YXltYW4=?=" <> wrote in

    > me too i passed my 070-320 at 16 may 2004 till now i missed it in my
    > transcript i i dont konw why!!!!!!!!
    > if u know what hapend please send me an email:

    be patient. While I was wrong about the Memorial day weekend in the US
    (it's next weekend, sorry guys) transcript updates still take time...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 24, 2004