    page I receive an error mesage page. "Server Error in '/MCP' Application."

    All the best,
    Bruno
    Bruno Nobrega, Jun 29, 2007

  2. Bruno Nobrega

    John R Guest

    "Bruno Nobrega" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Hey there,
    >
    > Anyone else having prblem to access the transcript page? I passed an exam
    > yesterday and now what to check it online, but whenever I try to access
    > the page I receive an error mesage page. "Server Error in '/MCP'
    > Application."
    >
    > All the best,
    > Bruno

    I can access my transcript with no problems. I would contact
    about the error message you are receiving if you
    continue to receive it. Maybe try clearing your browser cache and see if it
    goes away.

    Also, it normally took 3 to 5 business days for exams to show up on my
    transcript. I did all my testing with VUE.

    Congrats on the pass anyway.

    John
    John R, Jun 29, 2007

  3. Bruno Nobrega

    James B Guest

    Iwas just there as well and the page is running fine but your Certs won't
    show for a week most likely, certainly not in one day.

    James B, Jun 30, 2007