    I'm using Transcender to help pass exams. Does anyone have any opinions on
    their value as study aids?

    Thanks,

    ra, Dec 17, 2004

  2. ra

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ra climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I'm using Transcender to help pass exams. Does anyone have any
    > opinions on their value as study aids?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Why, yes, several of us do. Both pro and con. And have posted them in here
    to be read by anyone that cares to.

    HTH

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 17, 2004

  3. ra

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 17, 2004
  4. ra

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > sparky!

    LOL!

    JaR, Dec 17, 2004
  5. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> sparky!

    > LOL!

    I have to admit... that brought a smile to my face, too.

    Can we nominate a one-liner for a PotD?

    Well, technically it was a two-liner, or a two-sentencer on one line.

    Okay, it was a eOne-liner.

    --
    Fris "Rowdy made a funny" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 17, 2004
  6. >we sure do sparky! it's about to get hot in here.

    grrrrrrrr......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 17, 2004
  7. ra

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> sparky!

    >> LOL!

    > I have to admit... that brought a smile to my face, too.
    >
    > Can we nominate a one-liner for a PotD?
    >
    > Well, technically it was a two-liner, or a two-sentencer on one line.
    >
    > Okay, it was a eOne-liner.

    Well I don't know that it was *that* funny, but then, it's an awfully
    slow day.

    JaR, Dec 17, 2004
  8. ra

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>we sure do sparky! it's about to get hot in here.

    > grrrrrrrr......
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    *Neil Poke's Kline with a pointy stick*

    How ya doin there Kline? Wanna chat?
    <VBEG>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  9. ra

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95C29320F670Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > *Neil Poke's Kline with a pointy stick*

    Who is Neil Poke, and what is a "Kline with a pointy stick?"

    --

    KB - MCNGP "grammEr nazi thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 says "Visit www.mcngp.com or perish. Please."

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2004
  10. ra

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    grammar NG -------------->

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  11. ra

    kpg Guest

    > we sure do sparky! it's about to get hot in here.

    Why is it that every time I read a post from Rowdy I
    hear it in my head as the voice of Groundskeeper Willy?

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!

    kpg, Dec 17, 2004
  12. ra

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:e4lRliH5EHA.1396
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Why is it that every time I read a post from Rowdy I
    > hear it in my head as the voice of Groundskeeper Willy?

    PHTTTTTTTTT!!! Rowdy = Groundskeeper Willy! HAHAHAHAHA!!

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  13. ra

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 17, 2004
  14. ra

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95C29D4DF7141neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    >
    >> Who is Neil Poke, and what is a "Kline with a pointy stick?"

    > grammar NG -------------->

    That arrow is pointing to MyESPN. Specifically, a mugshot of Pedro Martinez
    as a NY Met. I don't see a grammar NG over there.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2004
  15. ra

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    kpg <> rambled:

    >> we sure do sparky! it's about to get hot in here.

    > Why is it that every time I read a post from Rowdy I
    > hear it in my head as the voice of Groundskeeper Willy?

    Ha! That's how I am with billyw!

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2004
  16. kpg wrote:
    >> we sure do sparky! it's about to get hot in here.

    > Why is it that every time I read a post from Rowdy I
    > hear it in my head as the voice of Groundskeeper Willy?

    Funny... I hear his voice as Clint Eastwood

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 17, 2004
  17. ra

    kpg Guest

    > are you stalkin' me!!! how did you know what I look like? i am calling
    > the FBI!

    Yep. It happened again.

    kpg, Dec 17, 2004
  18. ra

    > That arrow is pointing to MyESPN. Specifically, a mugshot of Pedro
    > Martinez as a NY Met. I don't see a grammar NG over there.

    hoo's yer DADDIE

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  19. ra

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > kpg wrote:
    >>> we sure do sparky! it's about to get hot in here.

    >> Why is it that every time I read a post from Rowdy I
    >> hear it in my head as the voice of Groundskeeper Willy?

    > Funny... I hear his voice as Clint Eastwood

    could go either way...I just know that Rowdy is DEFINITELY one of the
    voices in my head...

    Neil, Dec 17, 2004
  20. ra

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95C2ADAC3B4DAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > hoo's yer DADDIE

    He brought that on himself and I have no sympathy for him in that regard. He
    was honest, but seriously, did he not expect some backlash? He was a
    complete and total tool that day. But he was *our* tool, and now he's gone.
    Oh well. Guess we'll jsut have to kick ass without him.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2004