    Nice Chap Guest

    Has anybody bought any 'Original', 'New' Transcender CDs from
    ?
    Nice Chap, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Nice Chap

    Lorne Smith Guest

    No, because the ONLY place you can buy them legally is from
    www.transcender.com

    Lorne Smith, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Nice Chap

    Nice Chap Guest

    But he claims the CDs will be shipped from Transcennder and that hes just a
    dealer !! How about e-bay , is that illegal too ?
    Nice Chap, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Nice Chap

    Lorne Smith Guest

    "Nice Chap" <> wrote in message
    > But he claims the CDs will be shipped from Transcennder and that hes just

    > dealer !! How about e-bay , is that illegal too ?

    Hmm.. It seems I'm mistaken as Transcender DO offer a reseller program...

    http://www.transcender.com/organizational/reseller.asp

    So it's possible he IS a reseller, does he carry the reseller logo? I'd
    personally like to verify his claims first. The eBay ones could be very
    dodgy though... you get a lot of crooks operating on eBay... Best to check
    the feedback carefully, and even then it could be pirated content...

    Lorne
    Lorne Smith, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Nice Chap

    Jay Walters Guest

    Re: Transcender - Wait

    Hold up!

    Actually - I remember something about authorized
    resellers!

    Yes here it is...

    Jay Walters, Dec 12, 2003
  6. Nice Chap

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Re: Transcender - Wait

    Slow poke :) I already realised that & posted at 11:51 ;-)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Dec 12, 2003
  7. I wrote to Transcender about this same issue (sorry, I no longer have
    their emailed response...)

    But, they said that the only authorized reseller on eBay was someone
    named napoleonetrainer.

    Kael

    Kael V. Dowdy, Dec 12, 2003
  8. Nice Chap

    Jay Walters Guest

    Re: Transcender - Wait

    :p

    Jay Walters, Dec 12, 2003
  9. Nice Chap

    ¢harlie Guest

    The Transenders are pretty expensive.

    ¢harlie, Dec 19, 2003
  10. I've bought Transcenders from napoleonetrainer via eBay and am quite happy

    Davin Mickelson, Dec 19, 2003