  1. Dr Dolittle

    Dr Dolittle Guest

    Views on both welcome.
    Dr Dolittle, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Dr Dolittle

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Dr Dolittle" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Views on both welcome.

    Transcender is available in the Giraffe language and MeasureUp is available
    in the Aarvark language, so I guess you should go with whichever one you are
    most fluent in.

    Bark! Bark! Grrrrr... Woof!
    Frisbee®, Sep 18, 2006

  3. Dr Dolittle

    Dr Dolittle Guest

    >> Views on both welcome.
    >
    > Transcender is available in the Giraffe language and MeasureUp is
    > available in the Aarvark language, so I guess you should go with whichever
    > one you are most fluent in.
    >
    > Bark! Bark! Grrrrr... Woof!

    But I'm equally fluent in both :)
    Dr Dolittle, Sep 18, 2006
  4. Dr Dolittle

    >>> Views on both welcome.

    >> Transcender is available in the Giraffe language and MeasureUp is
    >> available in the Aarvark language, so I guess you should go with
    >> whichever one you are most fluent in.
    >>
    >> Bark! Bark! Grrrrr... Woof!
    >>

    > But I'm equally fluent in both :)

    In that case, I recommend the transcenders because I picked up on quite a
    few grammatical errors in the Aardvark version.
    Frisbee®, Sep 18, 2006
  5. > Bark! Bark! Grrrrr... Woof!

    Always L000000000000ser
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 18, 2006
  6. Dr Dolittle

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> Bark! Bark! Grrrrr... Woof!

    > Always L000000000000ser

    Obviously you donut speak poodle.
    Frisbee®, Sep 18, 2006
  7. > Obviously you donut .....

    robbing a donut shop!!!!!!!!!!1
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 18, 2006
  8. "OTHMAN" wrote:

    > > Obviously you donut .....

    > robbing a donut shop!!!!!!!!!!1

    Wow... so he can bark and wheezy at the same time?
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 18, 2006
  9. "Dragon Without Wings" wrote:

    > "OTHMAN" wrote:
    >
    > > > Obviously you donut .....

    > > robbing a donut shop!!!!!!!!!!1
    > >

    > Wow... so he can bark and wheezy at the same time?

    To be honest, I was eating a donut with a cup of white tea.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 18, 2006
  10. Dr Dolittle

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<

    > To be honest, I was eating a donut with a cup of white tea.

    Um...that wasn't white tea....it was man juice.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 18, 2006
  11. > Um...that wasn't white tea....it was man juice.

    it is good 4 gals not 4 men
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 18, 2006
  12. Dr Dolittle

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    >> Um...that wasn't white tea....it was man juice.

    > it is good 4 gals not 4 men

    so you like it?
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 18, 2006
  13. "OTHMAN" wrote:

    > > Um...that wasn't white tea....it was man juice.

    > it is good 4 gals not 4 men

    Are you sure? What about G. men :) ?
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 18, 2006
  14. Dr Dolittle

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Dragon Without Wings ()
    graced us with in ?<<
    > "OTHMAN" wrote:
    >
    >>> Um...that wasn't white tea....it was man juice.

    >> it is good 4 gals not 4 men

    > Are you sure? What about G. men :) ?

    I thought that they were phased out in like WWII.
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 18, 2006
  15. Dr Dolittle

    Guest Guest

    I used Measure up, I thought they were ok, but not as hard as the real
    McCoy.
    Guest, Sep 19, 2006
  16. Dr Dolittle

    LoopBack Guest

    BD [MCNGP] wrote:

    > >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us

    > with in ?<<
    > >
    > > To be honest, I was eating a donut with a cup of white tea.
    > >

    > Um...that wasn't white tea....it was man juice.
    > --
    > BD
    > MCNGP #51
    > -- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
    > -- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

    I jus frew ub inn ma mouf
    LoopBack, Sep 19, 2006
  17. Dr Dolittle

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what LoopBack () graced us with in
    ?<<

    >> with in ?<<
    >>>
    >>> To be honest, I was eating a donut with a cup of white tea.
    >>>

    >> Um...that wasn't white tea....it was man juice.
    >> --
    >> BD
    >> MCNGP #51
    >> -- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
    >> -- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

    > I jus frew ub inn ma mouf

    Swalla before it loses its flavor.
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 19, 2006
  18. Dr Dolittle

    Guest Guest

    <Paul Thompson> wrote in message news:...
    > I used Measure up, I thought they were ok, but not as hard as the real
    > McCoy.

    Plz to be providing dumps for Real McCoy softwares

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    Guest, Sep 20, 2006