    Thanks in advance for your posts.

    Jose
    MCSA, A+ soon N+

    jfigueredo, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Having just passed the A+ core exam using all exams you mentioned, the only
    resource that would have helped was the Mike Meyers A+ All-in-One book. It
    also comes with a CD with practice exams. You can also purchase the test
    vouchers through totalseminars.com and get addition exams bundled with the
    voucher.

    Anthony & Virginia, Feb 16, 2004