    I need to know, what simulation test is better..Transcender or Boson Test???
    What simulation test cover the reals objetives of MS Exam...

    Regards

    =?Utf-8?B?a3VreQ==?=, Jan 24, 2005

  2. >I need to know, what simulation test is better..Transcender or Boson Test???

    the one that answered the phone.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 24, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?a3VreQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>I need to know, what simulation test is better..Transcender or Boson
    >>Test???

    > the one that answered the phone.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 24, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?a3VreQ==?=

    NoFX_wazup Guest

    "kuky" <> wrote in message
    > Hi...
    > I need to know, what simulation test is better..Transcender or Boson

    Test???
    > What simulation test cover the reals objetives of MS Exam...
    >
    > Regards

    My preference is Transcender.

    looooooooooong time ago i did a test of Boson ... argghh it was more wasting
    my time.

    Adios

    NoFX_wazup, Jan 24, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?a3VreQ==?=