    of purchase of these materials; as well it can help lots
    of other potential MCSD exam takers.)

    Fred Z
    Fred Zimmerman, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Fred Zimmerman

    emg Guest

    If you do a search, you will find this is a pretty common question on this
    board. You will get a variety of answers. I go with 4 stars - - you can of
    course, pass without it but I found it very valuable in both improving my
    understanding and saving time. The primary value of the Transcender is that
    in addition to providing questions of sufficient complexity, the answers
    include essays on why the right answer is right, and why the wrong answers
    are wrong.

    There will probably be an immediate and scornful response from a particular
    poster who claims only a moron needs anything more than a quick look at the
    MSDN library to pass all the exams. You might try one exam without it and
    see how well you fare. . .

    emg, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Fred Zimmerman

    Tina Guest

    Yes, I agree.
    I think the explanation for each question is very detailed
    and it does help me understand the topic more.

    If you don't want to spend the money to purchase the
    trancender exam, try www.braindumps.com. They are good.
    A lot of the questions they have there are "identical" to
    the real exam.

    Tina, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Tina,

    Do the BrainDumps exam packages contain answer summaries,
    like Transcender does? Someone told me that Transcender
    have extensive reviews of each exam answer including
    knowledge (book, online) resources directly related to
    that answer/solution?

    Thanks,

    Fred Z

    Fred Zimmerman, Oct 3, 2003
  5. For a good dump check out this site:

    http://metamucil.com

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 3, 2003
  6. Fred Zimmerman

    Jaime Guest

    The braindumps are the actual test questions, it's
    cheating.

    Jaime, Oct 4, 2003
  7. Fred Zimmerman

    Eric Engler Guest

    >For a good dump check out this site:
    >
    >http://metamucil.com

    This might make it hard to sit through the test :)
    Eric Engler, Oct 6, 2003
  8. Fred Zimmerman

    Tina Guest

    I haven't done any exam yet, and I only heard that the
    questions are "identical" to the real exam questions.

    Some people actually memorised those questions, but still
    failed the exam.

    Even though ppl told me the braindumps questions are good,
    I am still very sceptical abt it. Wouldn't it make more
    sense for Microsoft to have a "LARGER" exam questions
    pool, instead of < 200 questions, and it will be easy for
    ppl to cheat.

    Tina, Oct 8, 2003