    as crap as it gets.
    thanks
    rosie

    Rosie, Aug 18, 2005

  2. Rosie

    Cactus Guest

    Sad for your fail.I use to fail exam,too.

    I think you want more lab.
    I use VMWare to set up my lab.
    One Windows 2003 Domain controller and one client to join this domain.

    When I took exam ,I read MS Press and MOC.
    After that I do more lab.
    Every Practice in MS Press and Some lab in MOC.

    and search web borad about this exam , find more suggestion.

    Hope You pass this exam soon.
    Good luck.

    Cactus, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Rosie

    edsa Guest

    I'm sorry you failed Rosie. I don't know if you have a lab set up to
    practice on, if not you really need one. To pass these MCSE exams you need
    to try to practice what you are reading.

    Good luck for next time

    edsa, Aug 31, 2005