    Does anyone know how to come upon Transcender or Measureup Tests?

    Thanks

    --Scott from Oregon
    Scott Robb, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Scott Robb

    JaR Guest

    "Scott Robb" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know how to come upon Transcender or Measureup Tests?

    *sigh*

    trancender.com

    measureup.com

    Fscking Google?
    JaR, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Scott Robb

    Come on This Guest

    They are both out of bizniss.

    Come on This, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Scott Robb

    scott Guest

    Out of business? That's funny, I just ordered and
    received practice exam package 70-292 from Transcender.
    Just go to the website and order it. I have used
    Transcender tests for 70-210, 70-215, and 70-218. They
    have worked great for me and seem to be just a bit harder
    than the actual exam. I will continue to use them
    (Transcender) for the exam I am studying for now (70-292)
    as well as 70-293, and 70-294.

    scott, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Scott Robb

    Guest