    accurate?

    I already tried liveupdate and it says that I don't need any updates..

    thanks!

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 25, 2005

  2. SCOTTYCAMERON

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?U0NPVFRZQ0FNRVJPTg==?=
    expostulated for all the world to hear;

    > I already tried liveupdate and it says that I don't need any updates..

    Ummm...

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, May 25, 2005

  3. Thats what I got too.. kind of hard to believe. I emailed the tran tech group
    and she told me that the questions are already updated.. Must be some form of
    new technology..

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 26, 2005
  4. SCOTTYCAMERON

    socaldub Guest

    There is a bug in Transcender's 'Check for Updates' tool and essentially it
    doesn't work. There is a new version just released that is version 6.0.1.
    You will have to contact them directly to obtain it.

    socaldub, May 27, 2005