    real thing, and they're kicking my butt. Does anyone know how accurate
    Transcender's test programs are compared to the real tests, especially as
    far as difficulty is concerned?

    Jeffrey Sabelli, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Jeffrey Sabelli

    Gary Guest

    I found the Transcender questions to be amongst the most difficult as
    I used them when preparing for the old exam.I thought they were
    actually more difficult then the actual exam at the time.If my
    recollection is correct the questions went into great detail which
    really tested your knowledge.

    Good luck,

    Gary

    Gary, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Thanks a lot for the reply, I've been doing a lot better lately. I decided
    I'm just going to focus on the Core for now and then I will concentrate on
    the OS.

    Thanks Again,

    Jeff

    Jeffrey Sabelli, Mar 3, 2004