    try.
    How do you think, is this enought to pass the real exam?

    Thanx

    Albert Tollkuçi, Jan 15, 2004

  2. It was enought :)
    passed with a score of 846...not so bad. Anyway the real test is MUCH more
    difficult that the transencder test.

    Albert Tollkuçi, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Albert Tollkuçi

    A Hopeful Guest

    hello..
    what are these transcender tests? where and how can you
    take these? please let me know all about it at

    Thanks.

    A Hopeful, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Albert Tollkuçi

    Lorne Smith Guest

    www.transcender.com

    Lorne Smith, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Albert Tollkuçi

    Eric Guest

    dingdong wrote:

    > not quite...the real exam sounds alrite to me. Please do not trust
    > those dump answer coz some may not right.
    >

    > dingdong

    hmmm..."dingdong" is talking about dump answers?

    Eric, Jan 19, 2004