    unprepared for the real test after taking it. Would Measure Up be a better
    test for 70-293?

    Thanks

    stryder, Oct 1, 2004

  2. stryder

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Cross-posting or Multi-posting? [Was]Re: Transcender or Measure Up?

    On Oct 1, 2004 at 9:25am "stryder" blathered:

    > Does anyone have an opinion as to which would be the best resource for
    > exam 70-293? I used Transcender for 70-292 and was disappointed. I
    > felt very unprepared for the real test after taking it. Would Measure
    > Up be a better test for 70-293?
    >
    > Thanks

    Cross-posting is better. Multi-posting is bad netiquette and just plain
    annoying. So _do not_ do it!

    Thanks

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 2, 2004

  3. stryder

    fmsmcse Guest

    I also used Transcender for 292 and failed twice, very frustrating.

    Will try Troytec by now.

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005